"Oh come, let us sing to the LORD;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the LORD is a great God,
and a great King above all gods."
- Psalm 95:1-3
How We Worship
Our highest calling is the worship of God. We utilize traditional as well as modern hymns and songs designed to address the Lord God in biblical and purposeful worship. We assemble as a body, and we direct our praise, adoration, and thanksgiving to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and is the only infallible guide for faith and life.
- We rejoice and hold firmly to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that we are saved by grace and sanctified by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God.
- We earnestly seek to be faithful to Christ's Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40) and Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).
- We adhere to the basic doctrines of the Reformation and gladly acknowledge God's sovereign rule over all of life.
- We are a member of the Presbyterian Church in America, a growing denomination which has churches throughout the United States and Canada.
- Our governing body is "Presbyterian" which means that we are led by elders who are servant/rulers.
- Is Faith part of a denomination? Yes the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
- What does “Presbyterian” mean? Presbyterian means our church and denomination are led by elders.
- What does “Reformed” mean? Being reformed means that we have particular beliefs about who God is and what he is doing in the world. For a more detailed description of what those beliefs are, our official statement of faith is the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- Why do we collect money during the service? We believe that giving is an act of worship where we remind ourselves that everything we have is a good gift from our heavenly Father. It is an opportunity for Christians to let go of their finances [which are such a common idol in our culture] and to participate in what God is doing in our church and the world.
- For more information about about what we believe please visit our RESOURCES page.